Private Wine Country Tours from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valleys
This is the best Napa tour out there…
“Imagine strolling amidst private vineyards away from the crowds, sampling hand-crafted wines made in small, personal batches that are only given to friends, family, and select buyers, and learning from winemakers everything they went through to create their art…”
We saw a gap in how people tour the wine country. Previously, you had two choices: Either take a tour on a bus/shuttle with so many other people that you are severely restricted to where you can go, or take a limo, with a driver who may know the layout of Napa Valley, but doesn’t know very much about the product. We offer something better: A small guided tour (between 2 and 6 people) in Napa Valley or areas in Northern Sonoma. You can either customize it to go anywhere you like, or sit back and enjoy as we take you to our favorites.
While most people end up at the main roads, there is actually a second set of hidden wineries off the beaten path. As you retreat into the mountains and back roads, you will discover hidden gems that don’t exist on maps or in travel guides. These appointment-only vineyards don’t make the typical bottle that stocks grocery store shelves in San Francisco or in your city. In fact, they only sell it out of the tasting room, so it is a good idea to buy some at each stop and at the end of the day, we will ship it home to you! Most states range from $45 to $70 per case.(US only)
Napa and Northern Sonoma tours are done in Ford Expeditions, complete with comfortable leather seating for six, personal climate control, chilled bottled water, and privacy tinting.
Our small group sizes enable you to go to all types of vineyards in Napa Valley and Northern Sonoma; from the most nationally known and premiere establishments, to intimate seated tastings at boutique wineries. You can observe the entire process, from the vineyard to the bottle. The same tour has never been done twice!
We pick up from over 250 hotels within San Francisco, and then depart for Napa Valley or Northern Sonoma via the Golden Gate Bridge. Tour length is eight to nine hours, and we’ll have you back in SF by dinner time…
Napa Wine Tour – $175 per person
10 Reasons why you should take this tour:
1. See the best of wine country. Visit small family-owned businesses instead of overcrowded commercial establishments. Go where the buses, and even the vans, can’t – many of the best vineyards don’t show up on maps or in travel guides! In fact, a lot of them don’t even have signs!
2. Travel in luxury SUV’s in intimate groups of 6 people or less. Join others from around the globe or schedule your own private tours.
3. This tour can pick you up in some wine country hotels or in San Francisco, California.
4. Taste exceptional small-lot handcrafted products, absolutely the finest in America.
5. We find that oenophiles are usually foodies as well! Have lunch at one of Napa’s many noted restaurants, or enjoy a picnic in the area (weather permitting).
6. Explore everything a wine country has to offer. Visit exclusive sights, beautiful landscaped grounds, private redwood groves, caves, and vineyards.
7. See first-and everything that goes into the making of a bottle of wine.
8. Request specific vineyards – go wherever you want!
9. Opt to have your bottle shipped home at the end of the day (additional fee).
10. We know you work hard – you deserve it. Our groups consistently have the most fun of any tour company!