Semi-private Wine Tours in Sonoma
Semi-private Wine Tours the in Russian River Valley, Dry Creek, and Alexander Valley
Get the best and most memorable semi-private wine tours in Sonoma (Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River Valley) with our customized packages.
Our semi private wine tours in Sonoma will bring you to an awe-inspiring journey to the area’s Northern region comprising of Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, and the Russian River Valley. All our semi-private and private tours in Sonoma are only composed of small tour groups of usually six people or less. Because of this small number, we’re able to bring tour participants to Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, and the Russian River Valley’s large vineyards and quaint, tiny garagistes and family-owned vineyards. Our semi & private tours in Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River Valley are able to cover about 4-5 amazing and picturesque wineries during the day.
All our semi-private tours headed for Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, and the Russian River Valley in Northern Sonoma already have transportation services to and from 250 different hotels in San Francisco. Please expect each day trip to average about 8-9 hours, beginning from our departure point, Golden Gate Bridge. We usually have our guests back to SF around dinnertime.
ABOUT SONOMA and Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, and the Russian River Valley
Napa has gained huge acclaim for its Cabernet Sauvignon. For Sonoma, three signature types of grapes top the list: Pinot Noir from the Russian River, Old-vine Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley, and Cabernet Sauvignon from Alexander Valley. These have emerged from a long history of struggle in trying to find the perfect grape to represent the region. They exude typicity or what are known as wine characteristics that are unique to the location and often stand out in blind tastings.
Our Semi-private Tours are now shipping great wines from Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River Valley. Now you can have the wines you bought in Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River at the comfort of your home!
Towards the end of our semi and private tours in Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River wineries, our service can stop by at shipping stores and ship bought wines to your doorstep. Only available in the U.S. and prices are between $45-$70/case.
Northern Sonoma Semi-private Tour – $175 per person
Includes tax, but does not include lunch, winery tasting fees or gratuity (at your discretion). Maximum six people per vehicle.
10 Reasons to Join Our Semi & Private Tours in Sonoma (Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River):
1. See and experience small, family-owned wineries in Russian River, Dry Creek, and the Alexander Valley wine country.
2. Have and intimate semi-private groups of 6 people or less and travel using our luxury SUVs. Get schedule your own Dry Creek, Alexander, Russian River private tour or join others from around the globe.
3. Get to visit charming wineries that do not show up in tour maps! Many of the best Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley, and Alexander Valley wineries don’t show up on travel guides or travel maps!
4. Taste exceptional small-lot handcrafted wines from Dry Creek Valley, Russian River Valley and Alexander Valley– absolutely the finest wines in America.
5. Explore everything Sonoma wine country has to offer. Visit exclusive vineyards, wineries, grounds, caves and beautiful landscaped grounds. Or take a side-trip to Armstrong woods – a less-visited and an unspoiled redwood forest right in the middle of Sonoma!
6. Enjoy lunch or a picnic amidst a picturesque Sonoma nature backdrop.
7. Taste delicious Zinfandel’s in Dry Creek or great Pinot Noir’s in stunning Cabs in Alexander Valley and famed Russian River Appellation!
8. Get to schedule your own semi-private/private tour and customize your trip based on region or grape type (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, etc.)
9. Go wherever you want and request specific Russian River, Alexander Valley and Dry Creek wineries.
10. We know your work hard – you deserve it. Our groups consistently have the most fun of any tour company.