Phone: (415) 310-9598
May we Suggest…
MaxNapaTours is now able to ship your wine home to you! At the end of the day, leave your wine with us and have it delivered to your door. States range from $45 to $70 per case.
10 Reasons why you should take this tour:
- See the best of wine country. Visit small family-owned wineries instead of overcrowded commercial establishments. Go where the buses, and even the vans, can’t – many of the best vineyards don’t show up on maps or in travel guides. Visit exclusive sights, beautiful landscaped grounds, caves, and vineyards.
- Travel in luxury SUV’s in intimate groups of 6 people or less. Join others from around the globe or schedule your own private tour.
- This tour can pick you up directly from most hotels in San Francisco, Sausalito, and the towns of Napa and Sonoma.
- Taste exceptional small-lot handcrafted products, absolutely the finest wines in America.
- We find that oenophiles are usually foodies as well! Have lunch on Sonoma’s town square, or enjoy a picnic in the area (weather permitting, and if the group agrees).
- It is possible on this tour to visit a winery or two in the Carneros region of Napa, thus visiting both Napa and Sonoma in the same day.
- See first-hand everything that goes into the making of a bottle of wine.
- Request specific vineyards – go wherever you want! Customize your tour according to the type of wine that you prefer. After all, it is your day!
- Opt to have your bottle shipped home at the end of the day (additional fee). Most States are $45 to $70 a case. In the three hot summer months, wine needs to shipped via air so the wine doesn’t cook – this adds to the cost. Sorry, but we are unable to provide international shipping at this time.
- We know you work hard – you deserve it. Our groups consistently have the most fun of any tour company.